- LAST ITEM SALE
- Harnesses & Leashes
- Dog Clothes
It all started with a vision and our love for our furry friends. We live & breath our brand every single day. We share our thoughts and pictures on social media daily. We share our advice and expertise on our Frenchie Blog.
Our designs & visions come from our beloved French Bulldog Bluenjy. He is truly the most unique and amazing dog you will ever encounter. Bluenjy is a deaf Frenchie who developed special skills to compensate for his disability.
Bluenjy suffers from BOAS. During the BOAS surgery and recovery time we struggled to find a harness that suited his needs and that we felt gave us peace of mind. Bluenjy inspired us to create the Frenchiestore Health Harness. A harness that was health conscience and supported the emotional and physical well being of our dog.
Our Frenchie clothing are always made with organic hypoallergenic materials because French Bulldogs have allergies and sensitivities. Our Frenchie Bluenjy deserves the best and so is yours. Give your French Bulldog health conscious pet products made by an ethical brand.
Join the Frenchiestore family today. Frenchiestore is more than just a brand, its a movement. JOIN THE MOVEMENT TODAY.
Handmade soft and luxurious Frenchie dog Health Harness. Made specifically for French Bulldogs unique sizing and health needs.
Though the fit and fabric was meticulously designed for your Frenchie dog breed, our Health Harnesses fit many other dog breeds such as Pugs, Boston Terriers, Dachshund, English Bulldog and much more.
Our French Bulldog Health Harness is vet approved & was inspired by our Frenchie named Bluenjy® for the health and safety of your pet. (Patent pending)
Plastic buckles on harnesses can end up harming your Frenchie if they break or malfunction. Also eating bits of plastic can damage their digestive system.
Pet products made with BPA plastic can be toxic even if they don’t eat it. Frenchiestore harnesses are free of plastic and feature indestructible buckles.
Our Health Harness is the very first of its kind in the pet industry. We innovated this idea while walking our own French Bulldog Bluenjy and is tailored for dogs with BOAS and other health issues.
Our dual D rings harnesses allow you to train your Frenchie to walk properly with a lead without restricting your dogs breathing like a collar would.
Here at the Frenchiestore we take customers feedback and design ideas in consideration.
Submit an idea, or a suggestion to a current or future Frenchiestore product.
Use this block for a quote, fun fact, announcement or other callout text.
Since January 2019 we have launched the Frenchiestore Back 2 Health Program which gives one free Health Harness to any dog that is recovering from surgery, going through physical therapy, water therapy or any other health related issues.
Highlighting some of the ways we give back:
* 2 day fund raiser for the Humane Society of the United States since Hurricane Harvey began its devastation along the Texas coast. Our fund raiser helped shelter and assist pets displaced and at risk due to the destructive weather.
* French Bulldog Rescue Network AKA FBRN - in conjunction with the National French Bulldog Specialty Show.
* Nalipop/Nala Foundation Auction - Raising money for purposes of helping rescued adopted French Bulldogs' owners with medical expenses.
* Almost Home Foundation - an all volunteer, registered, not-for-profit 501c3 charitable organization dedicated to rescuing stray and abandoned cats and dogs.
* Road Dogs -dedicated to help and rehabilitate bulldogs.
* Norcal Bully Breed Rescue - is a foster based 501(c)(3) rescue dedicated to helping bully breeds that are in need of assistance.
* Chicago French Bulldog Rescue - was launched to protect French Bulldogs from neglect, abuse, loss of family and theft.
* 4 Paws Venture Group - "Get Well Soon" box in conjunction with Vet Pet Box given to dogs in hospitals Many of the patients being discharge from the specialty hospital are brachycephalics, with many of them recovering from surgeries, such as IVDD (disc disease) or even the obstructive airway correction/ modification.
* Wounded Warrior Project® - Memorial Day Weekend fundraiser.
* Bulldog Derby - Santa Anita Bulldog Derby sponsor.
* Nalipop/Nala Foundation - Thanksgiving 2019 Auction. Raising money for purposes of helping rescued adopted French Bulldogs' owners with medical expenses.