Handmade custom organic specialty Frenchie clothing made specifically for French Bulldogs unique sizing and health needs.
fit and fabric was meticulously designed for your Frenchie dog to provide comfort, prevent allergies and shedding.
Do French Bulldogs need clothes?
Clothing for Frenchies isn’t just about making a fashion statement, though that can be reason enough for owners to splurge on a wardrobe designed just for their four-legged friends. But at Frenchiestore, we also know there’s a lot more going on with dog pajamas and clothing than looks alone.
1. Frenchie clothing retains body heat -most dog breeds can rely on a thick coat of fur to keep them warm during the winter. Dogs tend to bulk up when it starts getting cold, and will shed excess fur in the warmer months. However, for some dog breeds like the French Bulldog, pugs, boston terrier etc. fur isn’t quite enough to keep off the winter chill.
Signs your French Bulldog might be cold:
2. Dogs who are battling illness or recovering from a procedure-can also benefit from an extra layer of warmth.This allows theirbody to retain more body heat and better use its resources for healing and energy.
3. Frenchie dog PJs protects against scratching- Itchy pets, or those with allergies, will have limited access to their skin while wearing doggie pajamas and won’t be able to scratch. Having the skin less accessible can help to reduce irritation caused by scratching, along with a reduction in licking and chewing affected areas.
4. Reduces Contact with Allergens - wearing pajamas can limit your French Bulldog’s contact with allergens that make them scratch in the first place. Our soft organic cotton Frenchie pajamas provide a protective barrier between your dog’s skin and the outer elements that may contain irritants.
5. Frenchiestore dog pajamas are safe and eco-friendly - Many of our customers are surprised to learn that we follow the same
standards and regulations of tight fitting pajamas that are made for
As a rule, children’s sleepwear must either be flame retardant (which isn’t ideal because these chemicals can be hazardous to your health) or tight fitting. We choose the tight fitting option to avoid using heavy chemicals in our clothing while reducing the air between the clothing and the skin.
In true Frenchiestore fashion, all of our doggie pajamas and other
clothing for French bulldogs are made with your pet’s health and safety
in mind. We make sure to use only 100% organic cotton and soy based
print to create a sustainable, chemical-free product. We also make sure
the fit is snug following the same guidelines for our doggies as our